High Sensitivity QTR1A Contrast (Edge) Sensor Mini Size (Suitable for Arduino Sumo Robot Project)
Small edge sensors which are best for minisumo robots and sumo robots too!
- Based on SMD QRE1113GR optocoupler.
- With this sensor robot can sense dohyo ring’s edges (White and black colour sense)
- Dimensions: 0.3" x 0.5" x 0.1" (without optional header pins installed)
- Operating voltage: 5.0 V
- Supply current: 17 mA
- Output format: analog voltage
- Output voltage range: 0 to supplied voltage
- Optimal sensing distance: 0.125" (3 mm)
- Maximum recommended sensing distance: 0.25" (6 mm)
- Weight without header pins: 0.008 oz (0.2 g)
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings