Omni:bit smart robot car with Mecanum Wheel & Micro:bit
This Omni-directional mobile smart car is made up of 146 blocks, 4 building blocks motors and 4 Omni-directional wheels. With the Super:bit expansion board with powerful motor drive capability, using MakeCode graphical and Python programming, it can easily control its 360° omnidirectional movement by dragging the building blocks. Because it is equipped with a high-quality Mecanum wheel, it can quickly advance in eight different directions: front, back, left, right, upper left, lower left, upper right, and lower right. The ability to avoid obstacles is far greater than Other smart cars. In addition, we can also control it through the Android/iOS dual system APP control or micro:bit handle to achieve other functions besides omnidirectional movements, such as: colorful lights, music playing and so on.
- The building blocks are well integrated with the circuit.
- Mecanum wheel that can achievefaster360° omnidirectional movement, better avoiding obstacles ability.
- Multi-functional and suitable for building Super:bit expansion boards for building block programming robots.
- Using BBC micro:bit MakeCode graphical and Python programming, easy to use.
- Two control methods: Android/iOS dual system APP, Micro: bit handle.
- Detailed assembly steps and video swill be provided, it only takes you 20 minutes to assembly.
Omni:bit package (with micro:bit)
Recommended reason: complete configuration to use directly
Building Block Motor*4
Super:bit Expansion Board *1
USB Cable *1
Lithium Battery *1