Micro:bit basic game handle (Educational STEM Learning Kit) Micro:bit board not included
This handle is small and easy to carry. The joystick, button, buzzer, vibration motor, and other modules are integrated on the handle, users can achieve play music, making games and so on by micro:bit programming. It can be used to complete some funny battle games, and be used to remotely control various types of micro-bit related cars, robots, DIY works, etc. Building block holes are also designed on the chassis of this handle to support the installation of LEGO Building blocks.
- Gamepad breakout board designed for micro:bit.
- Small size, suitable for children.
- Onboard some electronic modules, which can be used as a game console or a remote controller.
- Support graphical programming.
- It can be combined with the Lego Technic building blocks to change the shape by DIY.
- Size: 107mm*77mm
- Power supply: 2 x AAA battery