Cytron MDDS60 Dual Channel Motor Driver 60Amp 7V-45V SmartDrive DC Motor Driver (2 Channels) For Arduino Sumo Robot
- DC Brush motor Driver, not for brushless motor
- Input Voltage (Motor): 7 - 45VDC
- Single power operation, just connect power to battery input.
- Dual Channels, it can drives two brush DC motor
- Regenerative Braking.
- Operating modes: RC (RC servo signal), Analog, PWM, simplified and packetized UART.
- Support Signed magnitude and Locked Anti-phase in PWM mode.
- Top cover comes with two DC brushless fans to cool the driver.
- Two manual/test buttons for each channel.
- Two output indicator LEDs for each channel.
- Power, Error indicator, RUN status (Left and Right) LEDs
- On board reset button to restart the MCU after changing operation mode.
- Temperature feedback for current limit and prevent overheating of MOSFET.
- Support up to 60A continuous current at room temperature.
- Support up to 100A peak for 1 second. Current will be limited as temperature raises.
- Suitable for combat or sumo robot.
- 16KHz switching frequency for quiet operation.
- On board switching voltage regulator for higher power efficiency.
- Battery low voltage monitoring mode.
- We have tried this driver with single power window motor at 24V, full load without smoke coming out :)
- NO polarity protection, please double check the power input connection.
- Do use proper cable/wire for the battery and load, thin/normal cable/wire will melt and burn.
- Dimension: ~190mm x 121mm x 45mm.
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings