Cytron MDDS10 Dual Channel Motor Driver 10Amp 7V-35V SmartDrive DC Motor Driver (Arduino Sumo Robot)
- Input Voltage (Motor): 7 - 35VDC
- Single power operation
- Dual Channel control, drive two brush DC motors bidirectionally
- Operating modes:
- RC (RC servo signal)
- simplified and packetized UART
- Support Sign-magnitude and Locked antiphase in PWM mode.
- Two manual/test buttons for each channel.
- Two output indicator LEDs for each channel.
- Power, Error indicator, RUN status (Left and Right) LEDs.
- The Error LED will indicate:
- Error Input (Blinks 2 times), check the input signal and the operation mode
- Under Voltage (Blinks 3 times), the battery voltage is low.
- Over Voltage (Blinks 4 times), the supply voltage is higher than 35VDC, it will stop operating
- Over temperature (Blinks 5 times), the board temperature is high
- Shut down (Blinks 6 times), board temperature is too high, the board will stop working.
- On board reset button to restart the MCU after changing operation mode on DIP switch.
- Regenerative Braking.
- Temperature feedback to reduce output current and prevent overheating of MOSFET.
- Support up to 10A continuous (30A peak for 10 seconds)
- 16KHz switching frequency for quiet operation.
- On board switching voltage regulator for higher power efficiency.
- Battery low voltage monitoring and indicator.
- NO REVERSED POLARITY PROTECTION
- Dimension: 66.8mm x 101.09mm.
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings