Cytron MDD10A Dual Channel Motor Driver 10Amp 5V-30V (Arduino Sumo Robot)
- Dual Channel control for two brushed DC motors.
- Support motor voltage ranges from 5V to 30VDC (Rev2.0).
- No Reverse Polarity Protection at Vmotor, please double check the polarity before power up.
- Maximum current up to 10A continuous and 30A peak (10 seconds)
- Support 3.3V and 5V logic level input (for PWM and DIR)
- Solid state components provide faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of mechanical relay.
- Full NMOS H-Bridge for better efficiency and no heat sink is required.
- Regenerative Braking.
- Speed control PWM frequency up to 20KHz
- 2 activation buttons for manual activation or fast test on each channel.
- Dimension: 84.5mm x 62mm
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings