1.2Amp 7V-30V DC Motor Driver Shield for Arduino (2 Channels)
- Bi-directional control for dual brushed DC motor.
- Support motor voltage from 7VDC to 30VDC.
- Maximum current up to 3A peak and 1.2A continuously, each channel.
- Current limit protection.
- Support 3.3V and 5V logic level input.
- Stackable I/O header pin.
- Selectable DIP switch mode for Signed Magnitude and Locked Anti-Phase.
- Quick test switch for both channel.
- Ready with connector for LSS05 (Auto-calibrate line sensor) for easy integration of line following robot.
- NO POLARITY PROTECTION FOR V MOTOR.